I had the great honor and privlidge today of being on the radio in Eugene OR, Toledo OH, Huntington WV, and Cincinnati. And everyone of those hosts were gracious and supported our troops to the fullest. But this evening I happened to talk to a woman who’s husband was a Vietnam Veteran. It is these chance encounters that we hold so precious, that we personalize. To all of those that have served, to all of those that have a spouse or family member that served, and for those spouses and family members that have sacrificed as well… thank you. Your sacrifices will never be forgotten here. Thank God that, unlike Vietnam, today Americans differentiate their opinion of the wars from those brave men and women that fight them. God bless America. And God bless all those that have put their lives on the line for her. I am forever in your debt.
Subscribe by Email
Subscribe by RSS
- seo service on Sixty-Seven Years Ago Today
- Market Samurai Review on Tell Mayor Bloomberg to Hold A Parade For Iraq Veterans
- Axadle your source of information about Somalia on Memorial Day
- Niko Holmen on An Excerpt From American Horse
- Chris C on An Excerpt From American Horse